January Cure: Catching up

Today's cure is catching up what you have not complete in the previous cure. I love it.

I did not manage to complete the media fast yesterday because I have broke the rules, I need google help to complete my son's homework. I have also took some pictures after I have completed clearing my chest drawers. Yes, I have clear the chest drawer and move the whole thing to my son's room. Now it is all his.

I am happy to declutter the medcine drawers because I threw away some expired medicines, some old recycle boxes that I have use as drawers divider. I have turn some old towels into rag as well. I thought everything was so neat until I took everything out.

Anyway, I have decided to use one of my ex drawers for my medicine. But I will have to wait for him to move out first.

Before:

After: Bwahahaha.


Home + Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment