January Cure: Media Fast

Missed yesterday landing strip cure but today's cure was easy. Actually I have been doing just that a few days per week. Sometime, I just do not feel like turning on my computer. I have enough of computer in the office. I do not watch the TV either. If my TV is on, it my son who is watching it. I just realise recently that my son was not turning the TV on for several nights too. I do hope that he will quit the TV and read books instead.

As for the landing strip cure, I do not know if my landing strip should be the chest drawers in my master bedroom a not as I will put my stuffs there when I come home. If that is the place, then I will be clearing all my stuffs out of this chest drawers and shifting everything into my son room. I do not have a doormat or a coat hanger and I have no intention to get one. We do not wear coat here as the weather is mostly hot throughout the year. If we wear a jacket, the jacket will goes behind the door. My umbrellas were placed inside my built in shoes cabinet. If my shoes cabinet is to be consider as my landing strip, then I have got nothing to do unless I clean the inside. To be able to clean the inside, I will have to wait for my ex to move out first again.


No comments:

Post a Comment