Plants Index

Here is my plant index site listing all my plants. You can click on the link to read the status of each plant that I owned. This includes detailed information about the plant's appearance, habitat, and growth. Occasionally, the list below will be updated.

Click here for more updates on my garden.

🍃Air-Plants🍃

🌵Cactus🌵


🪴Succulents🪴
Caralluma Hesperidum | Starfish Sansevieria | Kalanchoe Daigremontiana (Mother of Thousands)

🌱Carnivorous Plant🌱

🥬Edible Plants🥬
Mulberry | Pandanus amaryllifolius (Pandan Leaves) | Ponderosa Lemon

🌻Flowering Plants🌻

☘️Foliage☘️
Epipremnum Pinnatum | Monstera Adansonii | Monstera Deliciosa | Alocasia Amazonica | Adenium Obesum (Desert Rose) | Dracaena Marginata (Dragon Tree) | Aglaomorpha Ferns | Ficus Microcarpa

 


🌈Plants that has gone over the rainbow🌈

🍃Air-Plants🍃
Tillandsia Montana & Tillandsia Tuncea | Tillandsia Brachycaulos | Tillandsia Polystachia

🌱Carnivorous Plants🌱
Drosera Filiformis | Drosera Intermedia | Venus Fly Trap


🥬Edible Plants🥬

🌻Flowering Plants🌻
African Violet - Actually this plant was not dead. I left it in my old office when I resigned.


Edited: 4 Aug 2021, 7 Jan 2022, 10 April 2023, 23 Nov 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment