My Travels

I'm super into traveling, and I really want more chances to explore the world. In 2022, I got to kick off my first-ever European adventure, and let me tell you, it just fueled my craving for more. I'm seriously itching to relive the joy and thrill of traveling.

Here's the list on some of the countries and cities I've been lucky enough to check out. For more details, click the links for videos or blog posts related to these spots.

Southeast Asia
2. Malaysia - Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Malacca, Port Dickson, Muar, Genting Highland, Ipoh, Bukit Tinggi, Mersing, Kuantan, Kulai
3. Thailand - Bangkok, Hat Yai

Asia
1. Taiwan - Taipei
2. Japan - Toyko, Osaka, Kyoto
3. China - Beijing, Tienjin
4. Hong Kong
5. South Korea - Seoul

Europe
1. Germany - Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt
2. Czech Republic - Prague
3. Austria - Vienna, Hallstatt, Salzburg, Innsbruck

Others
1. New Zealand - Christchurch, Mount Cook, Queentown, Fox Glacier, Nelson, Picton, Wellington, Rotorua, Auckland
2. Australia - Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth

Do check out my bucket list on the places that I want to go.

Edited: 7 Jan 2022, 12 Feb 2022, 3 Dec 2022, 22 Jan 2023, 4 Jun 2023, 12 Nov 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment