January Cure 1st Assignment: Clean Floors & buy Flowers

I have joined the January Cure again. I have to admit that I did not finish my previous cure. Life get busy and I cannot catch up. So I am not expecting myself to finish this cure either. I just join in to have fun.

I am actually glad that this weekend assignment was a big one, I prefer to start with big, difficult assignment when I am still full of steam, not when I am running out of steam. So far, I have already scrub my common toilet floor and clean my floor mats. I am taking a break now.

My common toilet needs a lot love from me. I seldom use it and it was mostly use by my son and guest. I did not realise that the floor, basin was dirty until I started washing today. This is no good.

Update: I have completed vacuum, scrubbing and mopping all my floors. I have told myself not to overwork and it was perfectly all right if I did not complete my task. However, I realise that I have injury my arm again for this cure.

Ordered my new plants last 2 weeks. Will be collecting them on the 8 of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment