The Style Cure 8th Assignment: Think and Pick

After reading and re-read today's cure assignment again, I realised that there were 2 easy assignments. One was to think about a decor or a DIY project that will improve on the look of your room, the other was to select your paint chips, not potatoes chips. I suspect that I was the only one who was not too excited over painting anything because I just completed painting 3 bedrooms previous month.

Oh, maybe I should just paint my son's bookshelves. Oh maybe...

For the "decor or DIY project", I think I will just do the DIY project. My son have selected the fabric in Spotlight last Saturday and I have already install the pole to hold up the fabric. All I need to do is to take out my sewing machine and start sewing.

The Style Cure said "think", not "do". So I think I have completed today's assignment. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment