January Cure: Flowers

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th day cure is here. It was 10pm here, 3rd of Jan and I saw the new assignments from Apartment Therapy. I have not receive the email yet.

Ok, I am suppose to get some flowers for my house. But I do not really like flowers. Flower made me sad when they are dying. Fake ones are dust collectors. Will cactus do?

I love cactus. I have just brought one 1 week ago and repotted it to a long container. I am happy when I see my cactus growing.

I will mop and vacuum my house tomorrow as it is a bit too late for vacuuming now. I do not want my neighbours to come knocking on my door.

As for the green cleaner, I have no intention to get any because I do have a lot of cleaner in my house.

So what really left for me to do tomorrow is just to mop and vacuum my floor, which I do that every week. Great. I am also giving away some toys and KJ's bike tomorrow. Will tried to do more cleaning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment