Star Wars: X-Wing Star Fighter

...no, I did not refer to the Lego X-Wing. I refer to google images. I used whatever Lego pieces my son have and came out with this. The wings are movable without the turn piece as in the Lego X-Wing. I have use a grey dustbin for R2D2 but my son made a better version. We also use one of the Lego mini figure as Luke Skywalker.





My son wanted a Death Star halfway building this, so I gave him a tiny "Death Star". He complained that it was too small. Muahahaha. He had so much fun with his latest spaceship.

We went to the shopping mall opposite our place to check out how the Lego X-Wing look like. Ok, the colours are not right but we do not have much white lego pieces. We also cannot find any round tubes for the fire behind. But overall, I think we have fun building this fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment