S$100 local tourism vouchers for Singaporeans aged 18 and above

This is so cool. I can start thinking of all the places I want to go. However, KJ may not get anything although it was mentioned that children get $10 off their tickets. KJ is 14 year old and I dun think anyone consider him to be "child".

Anyway, these are the places I have not been yet.

1) Universal Studio

2) Ducktour


There are also some free trips that I will like to go. There are:

1) Coast to Coast walk

2) Punggol Walk: Done

3) Coney Island: Done

4) HortPark: Done

5) 2nd part of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: Done

6) MacRitchie Reservoir Park :Done

7) Kampong Lorong Buangkok, 7 Lor Buangkok, Singapore 547557

8) Buddha Tooth Relic Temple: Done

9) Fort Canning Park: Done

10) Funan Mall: Done

11) Marina Barrage (Go there at sunset): Done

12) Lower Seletar Reservoir Park


Not necessary free, and I feel that I should visit these places again.

1) Pulau Ubin: Done

2) St John Island

3) Cycle through East Coast Park

4) Jurong Lake Gardens (after it's completion)

5) Haw Par Villa


Looks like there is not much places with entrance fees that I am interested in. After gathering this list, I realised that I am more interested in nature then tourism places. I may try a few tourist areas since I have $100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment