Monstera Deliciosa & Tillandsia Streptophylla

These 2 babies arrived in 5 May. Oh well, the Monstera Deliciosa is not a baby at all, it is bigger than most of my plants. I have always wanted a Monstera Deliciosa but having no cars, I have no idea how to carry the plant in a bus or MRT. This Covid-19 gave me an excuse to make the purchase online and having it to arrive at my door step. Yippee.




The listing mentioned that there are some broken leaves and it was a 1 piece specimen. It also arrived in a broken plastic pot. I have to search for a suitable plant pot for this big baby now. There was no much online as most of the items on websites are small pots.

Oh yah, this is another baby I have brought. Tillandsia Streptophylla. The leaves are fat. I can feel the plant absorbing the water as I spray it every morning. I hope it will stay healthy and grow bigger for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment