3th month into self-taught piano

So, back on September 9, 2017, I decided to dive into the world of piano playing and snagged myself a digital piano. Now, usually, the drill is that beginners take piano lessons first before splurging on a piano. You know, the whole discount deal. But the salesperson threw me a curveball—they offered me a sweet deal: one month of free piano lessons if I signed up for another month. Intrigued, I turned to KJ and asked if he was game for piano lessons. Surprisingly, he was down for it. So, we signed up.

As for me, I went the self-taught route, diving into the world of piano with a book recommended by KJ's piano teacher. Let the musical journey begin!The book is Alfred'S Basic Adult All in One Course 1: Lesson * Theory * Technic, Comb Bound Book.

So, here's what I've managed to jam out on the piano after rockin' the instructions from the book for a solid three months.


The Entertainer


Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment