The Style Cure 10th Assignment: Create a shopping list

I do not know what to put in my shopping list because I still have not decide if I want to paint my son's bookshelves.

Maybe I should.

If I wanted to paint his shelves, I will need to get primer and that was all. I still have white paint left.

Maybe I should just get it done.

Ok, shopping list will be...

1) Primer
2) Since I am getting primer, I will try to get a small can of matt black paint for my main door.

That's it.

Ok, maybe you will be interested in how much I have spend in my mini renovation for the pass previous 2 months.

For painting 3 bedrooms
Nippon Odourless Paint = $79 x 3
White paint for metal (For paint existing curtain rods) = $12
Paint Brushes = $1.10 + 1.05 + 2.90
Plastic Sheet Cover = $2.90
Wall Putty = $3
Masking Tape = $3.55 + $1.20 + $1.20
Turpentine = $3.40
Waterproof sandpaper = $1.50

For fixing up my common toilet
Electric Water Heater = $299
Water Heater water tube = $10
Bath Corner Caddy = $19.70
Large Hook = $4.20
Mop Holder = $15

For fixing 5 Billy bookshelves
Steel Corner Brace = $7.80
Bolts and Nuts = $5
Plastic Wood Paste = $7

For revamping a grey metal cabinet
Black Paint for Metal = $12
Floor Glides = $8.30

For building a bookshelf using recycle pieces from a billy shelf
Saw = $4.90
Transparent plastic roll = $3.25

DIY in son's room
Fabric = $19.50
"pole" = $2

Other which I cannot remember
Gate Lock = $13
Letterbox lock = $38
Miscellaneous = $11.80 + $3

I have already spend more than $700 and there were still some work that was not completed yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment