The Style Cure 5th Assignment: Floor Plan.

The 5th assignment was easy peasy. I have got my whole house floor plan in sketchup which I will open it to make changes whenever I have got an idea. I also have my son floor plan in his blog. So all I have to do for this assignment is to put the pictures in this blog.

This was what my son had drawn before we started on his room. We have change our ideas quite a bit and he has decided to choose 1 paint color instead of 2 in the shop where we brought our paint. I was actually a bit disappointed with just 1 paint color but I choose to respect his decision.


This was the floor plan which I did. I have just rearrange his furniture according to my son ideas. He wanted me to built "something" for him to store his toys boxes. He was missing the big yellow bus which I have built for him more than a year ago. The big bus was too small for him as he was growing too fast. I have re-arrange his furniture as shown in the plan above to create a play corner and storage for him. 





1 comment:

  1. So cute! My parents let me design my bedroom twice growing up and I'm sure they regretted it both times. The first time I was quite young and went with Barbie pink with confetti wallpaper. The second go around - high school - we went with dark blue where the pink and been and painted over the wallpaper with a lighter blue and used plastic bags to "sponge" dark blue on it. >.< I originally wanted black with mirrors everywhere, so I think they got the better end of the deal on that one.

    ReplyDelete