The Style Cure 3rd Assignment: Choose a room

We were asked to choose "the room" for this assignment. At first, I was thinking of my living room since it is an important room for entertainment purpose (Christmas is coming!). However, my son's room was still in a very uncompleted stage. I am thinking of making use of this opportunity to complete his room before I invited my friends to my house for Christmas this year.

I have started work on his room since 11 January 2014, early this year. This was how the room look like in the beginning.

I have started moving out most of my furnitures in January and my son started moving in all his stuff.

And my son had moved in most of his stuffs by February.

Painting work was only proceeded in August when I have help from my mom.

The colour of the room was selected by my son. Furniture layout were all determine by my son and the room was in a big mess. I do not blamed him because I cannot expect a 8 year old boy to know how to arrange your furniture so that the room can be function well. I have actually began to take over the decorating and re-arrange his furniture.

My health has not been too good recently. My feet and my arm were still in pain and I cannot do a lot at one go. I guess the best for me is to complete this project with the help of this cure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment