January Cure: Pick a project from your list to complete

Today assessment is to pick a project from the list we have done on the 1st day. It do not have to be big, I have to be able to finish it in several hours, take a before and after picture.

I was too busy to sit down to think about this assessment whole of yesterday and most of today. My work in the office was getting busy and I have to think of how to remove all my things in the study room so that my son can have a room to himself. I am wishing I can stay at home to do all these cures instead of handling all sort of problems in my office.

Anyway, I have manage to choose something from my list. I am going to declutter my Malm chest drawers in my master bedroom. I have got a total 4 drawers, the 3 bottom drawers contain mostly KJ clothes which decluttering them will be easy. The more difficult ones will be my top drawer which consist of all my medicine, my laptop and lots of miscellaneous stuff.

The inside of my top drawers. This was actually an organised mess. I have used recycled boxes as divider for almost everything. Of course, it can look better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment