My tiny cacti garden

This is my best cacti. It is now twice it's height since I brought it early this year. I have not find out what it's name yet. I have repotted it one week after I brought it from Ikea.
 


I think this should be donkey tail. However it seems to be drying up now although it is a bit longer than when I first brought it. I have not repotted this plant yet because I have got no idea what type of recycle pot should I repot this plant to.


I have just remove most of the soil from my pad cacti. The new pot is ready too. I will place it in it's new pot maybe on Christmas Eve. It's formal name is Opuntia Microdasys Albata. My son call it "ipad cactus". So we call it "Mr ipad".


Brought this baby from IKEA yesterday. Oh well, I used to kill several of this cacti. I hope this baby will survive. The recycle pot for this cacti was chosen and I may repot this cacti on Christmas Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment