Cat Collectibles

Everyone who knows me in person know that I love cats. Some of them know that I have a little collection on cat themed products. This lens post featured some of my cat collectibles. Most of my cat collectibles were gifts from friends who know that I love cat.

I did not buy most of my cats collection. In fact, most people who know me will give me cats themed items as birthday present and Christmas gifts. My cats collection was not consider to be big yet and you will not know that I collected cats items when you walk into my house. Most of my cats collection were in my study room behind 2 glass shelves.

My Cat Posters
These were all my cats posters. I have kept some dogs posters too. Most of my posters were brought from SPCA. I will usually buy all of them from SPCA whenever I sees new ones. However, the new SPCA posters were not as pretty as their old ones.



My Cat Phonecards, Cashcards, Tranklink Cards
Japanese phone cards:


Singapore old tranklink card:


 Singapore SPCA phone cards:


 Singapore cash cards:


My Ceramic Cat Coin Banks
Here are some of my ceramic cat coin banks.


The Cat Museum
I was very inspired by this book,"The Cat Museum". The book was written by a Taiwanese author who love and collects cats themed items. Although the book was written all in Chinese, I am sure anyone who love cats will like to have this book. Every page in this book is filled with color pictures of her cat collection. If you wish to buy this book, you might be able to get it from Singapore's Kinokuniya bookshop. I dun think you can get it at Amazon. Here is what it look like inside one of it pages.



My Books on Cats
Here are some cat books that I have on my book shelves. Most of them were gifts from friends and family members.

My Cat T-Shirts
The white cats t-shirts were brought from SPCA. I will tried to buy one if they came out with a cat t-shirt that I can wear. What you see here on the picture were all my old t-shirts.
 

My Cat Magnets
I love cat fridge magnets because they are not expensive and they are small to collect.

My Cat Jigsaw Puzzles
I love to do jigsaw puzzles but I do not like to hang them up. I know I am weird. So I kept most of the smaller ones in my portfolio bags and hang up the bigger ones.
 

My Cat Calendars
This is a cheaper way of collecting an artist art work. However, I did not buy many cat calendars. The 2 cat diaries were gifts from friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment